Software Defined Networking (SDN) Business unit focuses on software based networking, an architecture approach that enables network to be intelligently and centrally controlled using software with main focus on automating network functions, allowing for simpler provisioning and management of network resources, everywhere from the data center to the campus to the edge.
Your Role and Responsibilities
You will be a backend developer who will be designing/developing features/integrating components/testing Sev One - Network Performance management technology that allows customers to view their whole IT systems from application through containers and storage.
As a backend developer you will apply your deep expertise
- Develops features to advance our Solutions (SDWAN, SDN, WiFi)
- Designs and implements solutions independently
- Attends and participates in various Engineering meetings for the team
- Documents and tests said features
- Writes automated unit, functional and integration tests as needed
- Participate in code reviews with the team
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3-5 years of strong software development work experience with :
- Excellent C++ OR Golang programming skills.
- Hands on with MySQL or any other relational Data Base
- Experience with Linux Cent OS RHEL
- Hands on with deployment models like Docker and Kubernetes
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Exposure to usage of Open Source software.
- Experience with software security issues.
- Experience writing integration tests.
- Understanding of message broker like Kafka.
- Exposure and understanding of AWS, Azure & GCP.
- Strong enterprise networking background.